Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And then there was six


Hey guys--congratulations on all the new arrivals. We are expecting twin girls the first part of April so we'll have six people in our little family. I'm finishing up my third year of dental school here in Omaha and have one more to go. I'll be applying to some residency programs this summer to go to school for two more years to be an endodontist, so we'll find out in the fall where we'll be moving next year. As long as I keep going to school, I may never have to have a real job. We stay pretty busy here and its about to get a lot busier but we really should put some sort of WSM reunion together maybe over Christmas or something. My parents went on a mission to Austria in December, but Amy's parents moved to Rigby last summer, so we still have a homebase there. Oh yeah, I also have my own ghetto cruiser for getting to school and back (19 miles roundtrip) which is a little honda that will have to get its own post later. Keep the posts coming because I really miss you guys--you are tight!

2 comments:

Dub said...

Hey buddy! I know you are never one to be out done, but hey a family of six is a little crazy! J/K I think that is great! Congratulations. Not wanting to be left out, Shannon said "well I have a baby and a uterine fibroid, so it is sort of like twins" Well not exactly, but congratulations.

Glad to hear school is progressing along nicely, as for me I just choose to jump from job to job, that way I never have to have a real job either! We miss haging out (in natural hot springs) with the everyone.

If you have Ryan or any other worthy WSM member (or groupies) email address. Let me know and I will add them to the list.

Dub said...

oh...by the way... I think it should read and then there "were" six!

Did you go to Sugar or something?