Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A little house near the prairie (its the midwest ok)

Shannon said that I had to put some pictures of the family out here, not just of me an my hot bod (although, lets be honest, that's really what everyone wants to see!). So here they are. Bennett is 4 and attends preschool a few times a week. He is prepping for swimming this summer. His dad is his favorite.

Max is 2 and is mad that he cant go to preschool a couple of times a week! His dad is also his favorite (notice a trend here). We have been blessed with two great boys.

Shannon is 26 and is hotter than ever (I am also her favorite). Shannon is not currently attending preschool (she was expelled for beating up other kids). We have a nice little life here in the "lou" as Nelly calls it. The only WSM member that has come to our house is Kelly Max. He and Charity have spent a long weekend here...I guess we know who our friends are.

More to come....

No comments: